Welcome to Comment :)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My College is My New Life..


hohoho...
Salam all, today i would like 2 share a little bit bout my life in my college..
:D

1st-ly, i wanna say thanks so much 2 my dear sweet hearts, Noorazira Adnan & Nurul Akmar Aini Mohd Dahari or known as Zira & Mia.. thanks of being part of my life..both of them came from Negeri Sembilan.
both of u will always on my mind.. besh wish 4 DECom 1B ya... Hohoho..
:D
next, it would be another part of my life, such as my classmates, Na_When, Aznin, Eiqa, and so on and not forget 2 my roomates crazy roomates, K.Ezni, Azma and Saerah.. All of u also in my mind.. :D
moreover, i`ve got many new friends.. they are Mirul, my bro that loves to `membebel` Cyuk@Muhamad Sukry, Mira,Fi3, Shah, Raja, Shan, Jack, Nazri, Ijat, Senyum, Khai, Andy, Yana, Zai, and 2 many more i`ll tell ya later..

:D

anyway, some of them are 2 sweet 2 me. they help me while im stady here. normally, when i became blur they will make me realize the real world that im live in.. hahaha... lots of laugh, tears we are sharing together esp when i lost my step sister when Persatuan Siawa Niaga (PSN) arrives. Made me sad because i cant involve myself on the fiesta..
thanks a lot frends..
hope all of us can be fren till the end of life.. I LOURVE ALL OF U GUYS.. THANKS OF BEING FRIENDS..
Here some pictures of my frenz in KPM Indera Mahkota, Kuantan..






































Catch ya in de next episode..
-Nurirliyana Irwan@Pingu@Sud-
25th March 2009

3 comments:

Rokok Rothmans said...

yang menongkat dagu tu comel..
kau batch ke berapa kt kpm tuh...
biler punyer org??

shikamazan said...

haha student again rite...
byk citer yang ade kan.
nway gudluck

en_me said...

cutenyerrr..