Welcome to Comment :)

Monday, December 15, 2008

De Begining of Road To Medan

Afternoon all..
Today i would like 2 share bout da Begining of The Road To Medan..

Last nite was da bz nite coz my unty, gee, and ijah were packing their things 2 enter UIAM (not 4 my unty) and packing 4 join de road to medan.. Im also bz till got angry coz 2 many instruction i`ve got from them..

Hurm.. Actually im thinkin should i jus bring up da bag pack o travel bag??? Quite confused.. Hohohooo.. I asked maid how buot if im bringin da travel bag? She said if i bring it, i can brings atleast 14Kg items while bag pack its only can bring about 7Kg.. Uwaaaaaaaa... Which bag should i bring huh???

Haha.. I think i`ll bring up da bag pack.. Da things i`ll buy i`ll put it up at ijah`s bag i guest.. Hohoho..

Ok.. I`ll contnue later ok..
C ya folks..
:)

No comments: