Welcome to Comment :)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bad Dream on 16th December 2008..

I`ve Cried 4 It When I Was Awake.. I Have No Heart When Im Wake Up Last Morning Becoz Of Tiz Dreams..

Morning everyone..
Today i would like 2 share somethin hOrRibLe.. About my dreams last nite.. Hurmmm.. How can i start it as it brought meaningful in my life..

Ok i`ll start my story now..
My 1st dreams :
At the evening(i guest coz im not sure the time was), it was held a wedding ceremony. I didnt really know whos goin 2 marry as it was held at MJ`s house.. Well, i just acted like a normal person whos loafing at the back of older people.. Suddently! After the Marriage Contract was finish and all the witness say ``Sah!``, i`ve looked at the newly married and i`ve got shock!

Oh My God!!!
How can tiz happened to me???!!!
Im lookin at the newly married that kissin in front of guest(usually, bridegroom will kiss the bride`s forehead but tiz newly marrige havin lips kiss) 2 happy i guest.. Ok just forget bout tiz.. I want 2 tells u bout whos the newly marriage..
They was my beloved man in my life(rite now) and one of my cuz!!!
So sucks!!!
How come the man i loved like crazy can marry my cuz..???!!! Wheres her husband???!!! Her children???!! Y tiz happened???!!! I lost all my feeling when i saw him, her and their action.. I jus can watchin, lost my feelin@im broken heart and lost my way, and jus went in front of TV actin watchin cartoon..
Unaspectly, he came besides me(sit at the chair nearest me) and acting like want 2 join me watchin the cartoon.. And i cant stand anymore and i jus cryin, cryin and cryin.. Hes only jeer at me when im cryin.. And finally, im awake n cryin at my bed while covered my face with my curtain at 5.34am.. then asleep again..

My alarm clock was ringging sound, i opened my eyes and became blur.. I speaked 2 my heart, ``Y tiz happpened 2 me? Y u`ve done tiz 2 me _ _ _ _ _ and cuz..??? What kind of sinned i`ve done 2 both of u till tiz can entered to my dreams???``.. No time 2 think and i jus prepared 4 goin 2 work..

Now, i dont know my feelin bout him after tiz dreams came 2 me..
What should i do? Jus ignored it o think bout it till im tired 2 think bout it? It quite disturbed my life day now.. Damn thingggs..!!! God Help Me...!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala dak kecik...
jeles la tuh sbb mmber lip kiss.
huu...
klu i la kan french kiss tros..
hahaha....

Rahsia Kurus Pikat Lelaki said...

hhoho..mimpi pe la nih..
xpe2..skdar mimpi jek kot...
ke u ade jeles sape2 ngn ur bf tu??
smpai masok mimpi..
xpon..msti tgk cite kiss2 sblom tdo..
haaaa....

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah....
die dh ada blog..
add me ek blog i...
tp lm x update..
xde idea..

Rahsia Kurus Pikat Lelaki said...

ola..pat.bg pasword kat cni

Kuchiki Pingu San said...

anonymous : tolong shitet heh...
xde makne mo jeles heh..
cool suda.. :P

areepo : ne ad loz xbaek fitnah...
tht guy ngn me still on complicated loz.. xtau status relationship..hehehe..

aza : mane blog nye mo d add heh???

Kuchiki Pingu San said...

email : kuchikipingu_san@yahoo.co.uk
pass : cyunkbaby90

wat le pe yg menarik heh..
(ske2 jek mintak tlg org wat)
muahahhahahahhahah